TEST® INSTRUSPONGE™ RIGID
Box of 100
Endozime® InstruSponge™ for rigid and take-apart Instruments.
InstruSponge™ is a foam sponge impregnated with Endozime® AW Tripe Plus® with APA, attached to a flexible plastic wand that allows for easy manoeuvring through complex internal channels, cannulas and lumens, to loosen and expel gross contaminants.
Unlike conventional channel wire bristle brushes that can cause scarring on instrument walls, InstruSponge™'s foam tip gently wipes clean the inside surface of the take-apart channel while instantly and actively digesting soil upon contact.
Dipping the foam tip in water immediately activates the enzymes.
9 sizes available: 1mm, 1.5mm, 1.75mm, 3mm, 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 12mm and 14mm.
- Ready-to-clean. Dip InstruSponge in water to activate the enzymatic foam tip
- Easy to use. InstruSponge's plastic wand allows for easy passage through channels
- Single-use to help decrease the risk of cross contamination
- Sponge tip prevents damage frequently caused by hard-bristle brushes
- Impregnated with multi-tiered Endozime AW Triple Plus with APA
- Unlike bristles, InstruSponge will not spatter the operator when coming out of a channel
- Can be used on rigid scopes, cystoscopes, and other cannulated hand held instruments