IT Solutions for the
IT Solutions for the Healthcare Industry
Health Edge Computerised Tracking, Traceability
and Quality Audit Trail Systems
The Application Suite is a modular tracking, traceability and quality audit trail software solution that has been designed specifically for use in medical device decontamination units.
The Health Edge SSD Applications (HESSDA) enable the end users to record the full decontamination process, including patient association. The mobile applications enable the end user to manage delivery from decontamination unit to Theatre stores locations and back to the decontamination unit.
The Health Edge Scope Application (HESA) enables the end users to record the full decontamination process, including patient association.
Benefits of using the Health Edge Application Suite
After Sales Support
SLA Compliance with Customer.
Health Edge Applications have been independently vulnerability tested to ensure maximum security levels.
Deployed using the Microsoft Azure Platform, Health Edge manage 84 Hospitals using cloud hosting services.
Cyber Essentials Plus Certified
Cyber Essentials Plus is the highest level of certification offered under the Cyber Essentials scheme, an official UK wide, government-backed certification that helps companies guard against the most common cyber threats and reduces the risk by at least 80%.
Cyber Essentials Plus ensures you have the five technical controls needed in place, with cybersecurity verification completed by a CyberSmart regulated auditor.
Proven Track Record
Health Edge have a proven track record of converting competitors' systems
Please see below details relating to one of the conversions:
- Converted 6 SSD decontamination units (cluster by cluster)
- Installed HESSDA into a new SSD decontamination unit
- Converted 31 Hospitals to HESSDA (transfers and theatres)
- Installed HESSDA into 9 private hospitals
- Installed HESSDA into 4 NHS hospitals
- Converted 1 endoscopy decontamination unit
- Installed HESSDA/HESA into 3 new customer hospitals
- Installed HESSDA/HESA into 5 new private hospitals
- Migrated approximately 269,000 tray sets
- Migrated approximately 5,900,000 instruments
- Migrated approximately 22,000 supplementary items