TEST® INSTRUSPONGE™ FLEXIBLE
Box of 100
Endozime® InstruSponge™ for flexible instruments.
InstruSponge™ is a foam sponge impregnated with Endozime® AW Triple Plus® with APA, attached to a flexible plastic wand that allows for easy manoeuvring through complex internal channels, cannulas and lumens, to loosen and expel gross contaminants.
Unlike conventional channel wire bristle brushes that can cause scarring on instrument walls, InstruSponge™’s foam tip gently wipes clean the inside surface of the internal channels, cannulas, and lumens while instantly and actively digesting bioburden upon contact.
Dipping the foam tip in water immediately activates the enzymes.
6 sizes available: 1mm, 1.5mm, 1.75mm, 3mm, 4mm and 5mm
- Ready-to-clean. Dip in water to activate the enzymatic foam tip
- Easy to use. Flexible plastic wand allows for easy passage through channels
- Single-use to help decrease the risk of cross contamination
- Sponge tip prevents damage frequently caused by hard-bristle brushes
- Will not spatter the operator when coming out of a channel
- All sizes are 240cm in length
- Designed to clean internal channels of endoscopes, flexible fiberoptics, cannulated and laparoscopic instruments
- Latex free