VAPOR LINE STEAM STERILISATION INTEGRATOR - TYPE 5
Vapor Line Chemical Integrator is a chemical indicator for monitoring essential conditions of steam sterilisation.
During sterilisation, the dark brown/black bar migrates along a paper wick from FAIL into the PASS area, indicating that sterilisation conditions were met. PASS results indicate that conditions in the sterilised pack were sufficient to kill even the most resistant forms of microorganisms, plus an 'overkill period'. The 'overkill period' is a safety zone beyond the spore death curve for an additional level of sterilisation security.
- Black ink reaching the 'Pass' area indicates sterilisation conditions have been met
- Type 5 chemical integrator for steam sterilisation, for use inside every pack
- For use in sterilisation cycles 250°F(121°C), 270°F(132°C), 273°F (134°C)
- Different pack sizes available (without extender)
- Compliant to ISO 11140-1: 2014