INTERSTER BOWIE DICK AUTOCLAVE TEST PACK
Product code: 3FSKS610860
Box of 40
The Interster Bowie Dick Type Autoclave Test Pack is a Type 2 chemical indicator packed in special paper with a cardboard outer packaging which imitates the original Bowie & Dick test. The Bowie Dick Autoclave Test Pack tests if steam penetration in the autoclave is at a sufficient level, through colour change of the chemical indicator. The change of colour of the chemical indicator will turn from blue to light pink and indicates if all parameters (time, pressure and steam penetration) are sufficient to approve the process.
- 134°c for 3.0 to 3.5 min
- Colour change from blue to pink gives a clear contrast between successful and unsuccessful cycle
- Can be opened very easily after usage
- Bowie & Dick Type Autoclave Test Pack has been tested under the supervision of the BSI Assurance UK Ltd and has been certified with a BSI Kitemark (KM 633144) and completely meets the ISO 11140-4 on all possible Bowie & Dick cycles (B1, B2 and B3).
- Conforms to ISO 11140-1
- Size of test pack: 102 x 76 x 30 mm
- Due to its smaller size, it is possible to pack it more efficiently making it more economical to transport and store